Sunday, December 13, 2009

Just a couple more . . . I'm such a tease!

I'm getting our family pics to you - just a couple at a time. I actually posted these on Facebook, and I don't think I ever got so many compliments on a photograph before. They really did turn out good. It simply makes me happy to look at our cute family.


This one was one of my absolute favorites. It would have been our Christmas card, except I was too blurry in the background (ahh phooey). You can tell I'm smiling, right? I just think it's too adorable, so I put it up on our wall, and now I'm putting it on my blog . . . it might make up for not putting it on the card. Maybe.

2 comments:

Mrs. Two Cents said...

what fun and cute family photos! Merry Christmas to you.

Love,
Kenyon, Merilee & Sarah Livingston

Jeana said...

Way cute family. Hope we will be able to see you sometime during the holidays.