
I know for a fact that Becky had this pretty Lazy Susan custom made for her beautiful round table. It's as stunning in person as it is in this picture - she do-dads it up for holidays and it's a place where she can put her salt and pepper. I've thought about her lazy susan for a while - and then I went garage sale-ing and found the lazy susan of my dreams for $1!! It was dark wood and had water stains - but I knew exactly what I was going to do with it when I saw it.
Becky's lazy susan is bright yellow, which matches her philosophy of having simple, classic furniture with bright pops of color. My lazy susan would have to be a different "pop" since my table is already kindof yellow. I fell in love with the aqua spray paint - so much fun!
What do you think?
I also got some fabric (from an $8 clearanced window treatment) and finally re-did my seat covers. I kindof love them.
Here's the whole effect, with the cutest girl ever . . . I think I might be done for the week.
10 comments:
Love it! So cute!
Did you paint your dining room?
Rachel - yes I did! About a year ago. The green is just an accent wall - all the rest of the house is taupe.
I want to be able to type in Chinese!
Post a Comment