I know it's a mother's job to worry - but I tend to do a lot of worrying about silly things. Like for instance - my daughter doesn't like ice cream or frosting on her cupcakes and she would rather have a tomato than a brownie (true story). Have I taught her that sweet things are a wonderful addition to a healthy diet? Has this diet I'm on influenced her to think that sweet things are evil? How is she going to have any fun in life if she can't enjoy a scoop of ice cream with a friend at the Baskin Robbins?
I stopped worrying a little bit this morning when I saw this in the sink.
Anyone who can eat the marshmallows out of the "matey's" knows a good thing when she sees it.
Mama loves her little monster.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Stephanie. You don't know me. Give Irwin My email address. He knows me from CAP.
hlbuchanan@yahoo.com
Your family is beautiful.
Harold Buchanan
Post a Comment