
These were a couple of conversations I had with Annie today . . .
On our way out the door . . .
Annie: Mommy, I don't want a pink pony tail, I just want straight hair
Me: Mommy really wants you to have a pony tail, it will make things easier
Annie: But I don't want to make things easier
Me: I've realized that
Annie: Don't realize that - I just want straight hair (yelling at this point)
Whilst making cookies . . .
Annie: Mommy, I smell burn
Me: Oh goodness (while lifting up the pizzelle maker to see two burned cookies) these are beyond . . .
Annie: Is there anything else that is beyond? Look Mommy, these are beyond, too.
Me: Thanks kid
Directly after an unfortunate and accidental stroller dumping during an early-morning walk
Mommy: I'm so sorry - but you're going to have to stop crying.
Annie: But I hurt!
Mommy: I understand, but what do you want me to do about it right now?
Annie:
Mommy: I can cut off your hand!
Annie: No!!!
Mommy: What then?
Annie: Mommy, can I get a hug?
1 comment:
KayLea's all about the "straight hair" too.. it's annoying but i guess this is how they start to think for themselves.. can't say i like it but i suppose it's a good thing!
give her a big hug for me
Ky
Post a Comment