Stephanie asked my to post a short message on her blog about her surgery. The surgery began at about 3pm. It was apparently over by 6pm when the surgeon came out to speak to me. The surgeon said that it went better than expected. Stephanie was transferred to her spacious semi-private room about 9pm. She seemed to be in good spirits even though she was tired and in a little pain. Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes.
Stephanie should be home in a couple days and I am sure she will be itching to update y'all on her status.
John
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have been thinking of you and praying for you all week, particularly on Thursday afternoon. I'm so glad that you have a good doctor and that you got answers you needed!! I look forward to talking to you when you feel up to it. God bless you and have John call me if I can help any...
Post a Comment