Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's the little things

John put up the towel racks that I got at a garage sale. They match the hardware that is already in the bathrooms and they were brand new (in the boxes) with price tags on them that said $34.95 each. I got them all for $7. I love them. They are so much nicer than the "builder" towel racks we had. Boy do I love having a built-in handyman. Boy do I love deals.

Annie got on green all week! It was only a four day week, but boy did we celebrate. We went to Peter Piper Pizza - we played games and got tickets and Annie "bought" a slinky that we could have bought at the dollar store, but she loved it. We kept asking her why were were doing this. Her answer was always "Because I got on green ALL week." She was so proud.

Remember the quiz last week with the tricky question? I guess there was more than me who thought so because the teacher told us that if we got the tricky question wrong, we would actually get it right! I finally got a perfect score on a quiz!! And another perfect score on another essay. Yea for me!

This week is going to be busy. I'm volunteering to help with school pictures on Tuesday and Wednesday the Relief Society presidency is getting trained by the stake. I'm hoping to get my bum in gear on Monday and get everything done so I can relax the rest of the week. We'll see if that happens. I haven't yet had to do homework when Annie's home, but this might be the week I begin. We'll see.

No comments: