Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What?

I don't know what to write.

Maybe it's writer's block

But I just wrote a big essay on how technological advances have helped teachers introduce quality literature to young children. I wrote it and got a good grade on it. I must be doing something right.

Maybe it's because nothing notable has happened this week.

We've been strumming along, singing our songs and not much has happened out of the ordinary. But sometimes it's nice to hear that ordinary happens, right? A simple life can be the best life.

Maybe it's because I'd rather be doing something else.

I had major insomnia last night and all I thought about was the things I needed to do . . . clean the bathroom, read an extra chapter, buy banana chips, eat more cottage cheese, brush Annie's teeth better, make my annual gyn appointment, polish the granite in the kitchen, vacuum the sand out of the carpet, take Lynsee's book back, eat a candy bar . . .


Maybe it's just because I wanted to write a whole post about how I couldn't write anything.

Yea, that's it.

No comments: