Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Hoping everyone had a very good Christmas.

Ours was action-packed!

Annie didn't wake up in time - and I was wanting to get the show started, so I walked into her room at about 7:30 a.m. All I had to say was "Annie," she bolted out of bed and asked, "Did Santa come?"

We then got into my bed, (which isn't as exciting with only one kid - I didn't even take pictures), then Daddy checked to see if Santa came (which is still very exciting). Then we traveled downstairs to see the booty.

She got a load - she must have been pretty good this year. It was a big "game" Christmas. She got Sorry, and several Bingos, Cootie, Trouble, Twister, Connect 4 and a dominoes and card game. She also got a viewmaster (I didn't even know they still made them, but the technology is very similar to what we had) and she loves looking at the little movies. She also got a big Lincoln Log set - which made me very happy. My mom and dad still have the huge box of Lincoln Logs they got at a yard sale in Oregon. I remember them bringing it home and playing with it a lot. We got her a tea set from Ikea - and she's playing with it right now.

The favorite gift? The coloring book and big box of crayons. What a funny kid! It's the only thing (besides one cookie) that she asked Santa for this year.

Love to all!

2 comments:

colleeeen said...

i think one of our biggest hits was actually a brass skeleton key that i bought for like $1 at Home Depot. i told Paul it was a pirate key. Paul & E are over the moon about the Thomas trains i bought them. They have been playing with them almost non-stop since Christmas morning.

Stephanie said...

I love Thomas! What a great toy for your boys!

I love that I'm not the only one with a kid that's happy with small things.

Merry Christmas to your family!