Saturday, December 8, 2007

Nice, awful things

I'm looking at my beautifully manicured toes, I just had a pedicure. I let them draw a little wreath on my left big toe, and a candy cane on my right. They look very festive.

I got the pedicure because Friday morning I broke down crying during my morning walk (in front of several women) because I just found out my second round of insemination failed. Later that day, my friends gave me flowers and an appointment at a nail salon. After I got home from my lovely pedi (leg massage and warm towels! YEA!) John had more flowers and a hug.

As much as I hate not being able to get pregnant, I love that I am loved. I've made good friends here. I wasn't expecting to, but I really took this one harder than my last one. I'm taking off at least a month.

So I love it and I hate it. All at the same time.

1 comment:

mrscarl'smom said...

Hi ya,

We are sorry to hear it didn't work. just know I am crying out here in georgia for you too. I'm glad great friends are close by.
We love you.

Rebecca