I have discussed before that I make a mean cheeseball. It's easy and yummy and everyone loves it. This is the third state that I have been known for my cheeseball. It's a good thing I'm nice. I give my cheeseball recipe (and any recipe I have) freely, so other people have carried on the cheesiness when I have left.
I shouldn't be upset. It's not like I'm known as the person who has such a disgusting kitchen that you don't want to eat anything she makes. Or the person who can only make macaroni from the blue box. I'm the person who makes a good cheeseball! Hoorah, right?
The problem is that I don't usually like to make the same thing over and over again. I like to experiment in the kitchen. I like to use fun new ingredients and watch people's faces light up when they taste something beautiful. That doesn't happen once people expect you to bring a cheeseball. It's just an expected yumminess.
Don't get me wrong. I'll make you a cheesball . . . just let me make something else, too!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
come to my house and make me whatever you want. tee hee!
For what it's worth, I LOVE reading your blog! I secretly read it almost everyday. You seem to have a very healthy, happy way of looking at life, and you inspire me. I'll take a cheeseball anytime...too! (hee-hee) Lora (of Carl and Lora) :-)
Wish I had been there for the shower...and the cheeseball. Miss all you guys!
Post a Comment