Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What we did yesterday

C is for canoe - and one of the great moms in our preschool group has a bunch of them. We went out on Lake Pleasant on a gorgeous overcast morning.

I brought Annie and two other kids whose mother was in the process of having a baby (congrats to Melissa and Brandon!). I am in complete awe of anyone who has to consistently get three kids ready in the morning. It took me forever, but we had a fantastic time.

We weren't out for long, but I woke up this morning to muscles I didn't know I owned.

Here are the pics.

Our group of highly trained preschoolers! There was only one that was a little scared, and even he thought it was fun in the end.


Our canoe had me at the front steering, Annie behind me, two boys and the father of one of the boys.


Happy canoe!

1 comment:

Lynelle Klein said...

Aw, you look so great!!! Thanks for sharing - wish I was there to tip the canoe over. :o *hugs*