Monday, September 22, 2008

What would we do without . . .

Annie: Knock knock.
Me: Who's there?
Annie: Boo
Me: Boo hoo
Annie: Why you crying little girl?

She laughs hysterically every time she says it. And she says it many, many times a day.

I tried to teach her the banana/orange one, but she gets confused after the second banana. I also tried teaching her the "Dwayne the tub I'm dwowning," one, but it will take a little more work. She's got the "boo" one down, so she uses it. All. The. Time.

So I need some better jokes. Something that a 4 year old would understand and be able to duplicate. Knock knock jokes seem to be funny to her, but anything will do. I need at least three or four more jokes - even if Annie doesn't.

Please.

3 comments:

Les said...

What did the chicken say when she laid a square egg?

Ouch!

colleeeen said...

knock knock.

who's there?

Bessie the Interrupting Cow.

Bessie the -

MOO!!!

my favorite joke. ever.

Unknown said...

I don't have any good ones for you because My mind had turned to mush.. KayLea is into making up her own knock knock jokes and of coarse none of them make since nor are they funny in the least but they crack her up which is hilarious and so we all still laugh i'm sure supporting her desire to make up new ones.. and the cycle continues..
hugs!