Here are some of the things I'm worrying about today. . .
- That my brother, Jack, will recover well from his surgery. (I'm thinking about you sweetie - hang in there!).
- That John, Annie and I will be able to get rid of this snotty crud by Halloween so Annie will be pleasant as we go Trick-or-treating.
- That I'll remember to take my medicine (yuck!).
- That Annie will wake nicely up so I can go walking tomorrow morning.
- That we'll have enough Halloween candy (this is a new neighborhood, who knows how many people will come by??).
- That I didn't buy too much Halloween candy - I don't want to eat the leftovers.
- That the casserole I made for the new girl in our ward that just had the baby will not go to waste because I forgot to get on the compassionate service list on time.
- That Annie will never be potty-trained . . . ever.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR STEPH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! and many MOOORRREEEEE!!!
HA your almost as old as mE!
luv ya
Ky
Post a Comment