We took down all the Christmas decorations yesterday. I was again reminded of how much I love, love, love Command adhesive. I put up 90 percent of my Christmas decorations with the little hooks and the rest I put up with the big hooks. We even hung our stockings with care on the large Command adhesive white hooks.
They hold more than they say they hold and they literally leave no marks. They are perfect for Christmas because I usually don't hang up that much stuff on my wall. I truly believe you can't have a Christmas decoration that is too "over-the-top," so I just hang up everything with the amazing sticky technology.
Another wonder - we've never had a stucco house, and we didn't think it would work to nail in the lights, so we had to come up with something else. John found a few extra hooks in my supply and went to the store for more. He was ready to spend lots of cash to get the hooks, but he found the "decorating hooks" that are designed specifically for lights. A pack of 40 hooks was enough for our whole house and it was only $5. Next year we'll just buy the adhesive part and do it all over again.
Plainly and simply - Command adhesive made our Christmas merrier. Everyone should buy some so that they will never go out of business, ever.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment