Yes, please, come back to CA and make eclairs for all of us.
Eclairs have been the Elusive Pastry in my life. I love them but it seems that whenever they are within my reach, something or someone comes and ruins all of my joy. I even had them at my birthday party last week and I only ended up eating 1 teeny tiny one. Sad.
Wow- they look really good. I am not pregnant anymore or else I would have to hire you to live at my house to make me goodies. Don't worry- Annie could live here too!
4 comments:
seriously, why are you all the way out in AZ? why aren't you baking eclairs and laughing at my stupid jokes right next door?
Yes, please, come back to CA and make eclairs for all of us.
Eclairs have been the Elusive Pastry in my life. I love them but it seems that whenever they are within my reach, something or someone comes and ruins all of my joy. I even had them at my birthday party last week and I only ended up eating 1 teeny tiny one. Sad.
If either of you ever make it down to AZ, I will make you eclairs until you're sick of them.
They aren't as hard as I thought they would be.
Wow- they look really good. I am not pregnant anymore or else I would have to hire you to live at my house to make me goodies. Don't worry- Annie could live here too!
Post a Comment